Saturday, July 18, 2015

Work out 3- Lower Fix, with pregnancy modifications

DISCLAIMER! I am not a healthcare or fitness professional.  I am a woman who has been pregnant or nursing now for 2 years and has just done lots of research from my doctors and anything that I can find online to try to work out but keep my body and my baby healthy.  These modifications are simply a compilation of that research.


Great news!!  I found that I was able to do the ENTIRE Lower Fix work out without any modifications more than what the modifier showed (besides occasionally dropping all weights because I am holding several pounds of amniotic fluid and baby over my whole body and that is weight enough!).  As far as I am concerned this one is super hard but very safe for pregnancy.  Always warm up and cool down, don't be afraid to take a break if you need to, and please be careful of your back.  Don't hurt it trying to bend over and all that.  Exercise smart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com