Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Work Out 5- Cardio Fix- with pregnancy modifications

DISCLAIMER! I am not a healthcare or fitness professional.  I am a woman who has been pregnant or nursing now for 2 years and has just done lots of research from my doctors and anything that I can find online to try to work out but keep my body and my baby healthy.  These modifications are simply a compilation of that research.  I have modified some exercises, but I did so  just to give others an idea of something that you can do instead.  Feel free to make your own modifications so long as you are keeping your body and baby safe.

This cardio work out is definitely a great one!  And I am excited to say- I was able to do the ENTIRE Cardio Fix work out without any modifications more than what the modifier showed (besides occasionally taking an extra water break).  As far as I am concerned this one is super hard but very safe for pregnancy.  Always warm up and cool down, don't be afraid to take a break if you need to, and please be careful of your back.  Don't hurt it trying to bend over or overexerting yourself.  Exercise smart! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com