Thursday, July 16, 2015

21 Day Fix Meals






So one of the harder parts of this program is the whole meal deal. I hate meal prepping for a whole week, as it makes both my husband and I feel like we are eating left overs every night.  There is something about making, cooking, and eating your food in one day that just makes it feel more fresh.  So I have opted into doing that.  I did plan out meals and grocery shop for the ones that I wanted to make, but "meal prep" makes me feel too much like I am on a diet.  This way I at least feel a little more normal about what I am eating and it feels less "diet-y".  So I have taken a few pictures of the things that I have been eating so you can see that meals can be delicious and healthy!



This is a typical breakfast!  two pieces of toast with two eggs and some fruit.. Delicious!
Shakeology.. I have been blending it with 8 oz of skim milk, some ice cubes, half a frozen banana, and a tsp of PB. Seriously delicious and fills me up enough to be mu lunch! 
Oatmeal and a nectarine.  Yet another perfect breakfast. Delicious and nutritious. Plus gives me lots of good energy to go about all my duties as a wife, a pregnant mom, a member of the relief society presidency in my church,  and to get my work outs in. Eating healthy is hard, but worth it!



Chicken, whole grain pasta, spinach, carrots, and asparagus spears topped with  olive oil and lemon juice.  This was a very good and very filling dinner.  I I wanted to eat more but couldn't finish it all because I was so full.  No need to starve while losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com